Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ayirathil Oruvan

Ayirathil Oruvan - a movie which I had seen in the theatre after a very long gap say after so many years.I feel that this movie is one in which the director is not sure of the message or his intention.
When I watched the first half of the movie,I got a fair idea that the dir was trying something new for the Tamil cinema.So it was Ok...within the limits(tolerable) rather.
The movie's theme or central idea is that the search of a famous archaeologist.
In the second half of the movie,this central idea is left behind and Reema Sen is given all powers(Don't really reveals from where she gets all that).
A movie worth watching not even once...

Director's intention is laudable but there seems to be lots of confusions in the second half.So itz waste trying to watch and trying to understand.

It was a waste of both time and money(for my friend who has taken me to the theatre).

Hence my rating is 0.5 in a scale of 1-10.

3 comments:

Photon said...

if you dont understand a movie.. please dont give a review.

Karthikayini said...

Thanks for the comment.But itz very much my personal opinion.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Photon and I would call you an "Arai Kurai"..

Sorry. But itz very much my personal opinion.