Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wise and Other Wise

"Wise and Other Wise" a book by Sudha Murthy is the one which I have read in recent times.I liked the title of the book and is by one of the ladies whom I admire a lot.I like the inspiring story of Infosys and the way it has grown all through the years and especially the story of Narayanamurthy and Sudha.I hardly miss any article about them .For that matter whenever I come across articles or news about Subramaniya Bharathi,Sushmitha Sen,Shah Rukh Khan ,Martina Navaratilova and very recently Leander Paes and Katrina Kaif,I hardly miss.

Coming back to my book review,all the stories in "Wise and Other Wise " are written very short and crisp.I also felt like I can write upto a pagelength on most of her topics in the book .I agreed with her in most of the places and in some places I could not agree with her.But thatz what it is all about.How can I fully agree with anyone on all topics under the earth!

I like to read short stories rather than novels.I hardly read novels and I prefer Indian writing which I can associate myself with and I dose off every time when any body gives me non Indian novels.I really take years to complete them.

No comments: