Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009

As 2009 is coming to an end,I look back at it very gracefully.Professionally the best year till date.2009 had kept me busy all throught out the year except for June wherein I didnot travel anywhere.If there were no official tours,I was making a trip to my house atleast once in a month unlike Malanjkhand from where coming to my house was a herculean task as I was able to come once in six months to my house.
A year far more satisfying as the year started with me getting into BARC and ending with my official training at IISc-the two big names in Science and technology.

2 comments:

aarthi said...

Best Wishes for more of such endeavours !!

Karthikayini said...

Thanks Aarthi.Wishing u 2 all the success and prosperity not only i 2010 but all throughout ur life.