Sunday, April 4, 2010

Prayers

All prayers from deep inside the heart never goes unanswered.This is one of my strongest beliefs though I'm not very particular about praying God and performing Pooja daily.Hence I consider both thiest and athiest on the same level infact atheist in a slightly upper level as the people who do not believe in the existence of God will go by their consiousness unlike many who for namesake and society perform Poojas.I have met so many people in my life who don't have any moral values for life but are particular in going to temple regularly.I simply laugh inside my heart for such people.
On the otherhand many god fearing people are also sincere in their beliefs and actions but I was not fortunate enough to meet many.
But personally I feel if there is a strong desire to do something in my life and if have been constantly thinking about it,I have been able to achieve it.Such strong desires are applicable for both personal and professional life and are the driving force for my life and I believe them to be prayers emanating directly from the heart.Such prayers have become inseparable part of my life.


4 comments:

aarthi said...

meaningful post..
more painful is that say if we we want to be spritual and follow religious humanism than any particular religion or rituals, unfortunately we r looked as insane ..
"I have met so many people in my life who don't have any moral values for life but are particular in going to temple regularly" ... This is well said ... MORAL VALUES is probably a last thing to think ...for many ppl

HARSHA YALLA said...

nice one, I liked it.watever may be the religion, the idea of prayer doesnt vary.this concept holds good for everyone.

Karthikayini said...

You are correct Harsha.The concept of prayers is to give confidence and belief in the person who prays irrespective of the religion.
Infact one of my colleagues in my office makes it a point to go to the mosque no matter whatever the situation is and wherever he is.I feel it is absolutely not necessary.So his spirituality is not respected and at times he is only mocked by the seniors.He has actually forgotten the saying that"Work is worship".

Karthikayini said...

"Religious humanism" is again a broader topic.Ur point that most of of the time we are looked as insane if we follow religious humanism is correct.But sometimes it so happens that we show religious humanism to people who might really not deserve it and ultimately land up only in learning lessons from our actions.