Thursday, April 1, 2010

Operation Laptop

Finally the "ENTER" key of my laptop was fixed by none other than the cute little angel ,my sister Prasanna.I can write pages and pages about her.She is 11 yrs younger than me but 1000 times better than me.A girl who is very simple in nature.When anyone meets her, in the first instance cannot even judge her.She will look very simple with a smiling face and moreover to a certain extent a girl who is not very active.But she sets her goal very clear and keep breaking her head trying to achieve it.When she does anything ,she does it so perfect that children of her age can hardly do.As time went on,I have turned out to become a big fan of her.She is one of my greatest inspiration .Really she has taught me so many things in my life.In fact when I came home for a week to Chennai, as she was a small girl,I had asked her not to touch and spoil my laptop further and did not even bother to show her what the problem was and for namesake had described the problem to her and explained how none of my friends at Hyderabad could set it right.She was just listening quietly and didnot tell that she will try to fix it as she was aware that I won't let her do it. So in my absence she had just fixed the "ENTER" key in 10 minutes time and called me to show me.This came as big surprise to me.I know that she is gud in solving sudoku puzlzles and the rubics cube but this skill of her was entirely new to me.So yet another great work by her.I'll always remain to be a proud sister of her and as always keep listening to her advice which she gives whenever I get confused in no matter how small or big the matter is.

6 comments:

JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING said...

I DO NOT ACCEPT THAT PRASANNA IS INTELLIGENT.SHE HAS MORE TIME TO SPEND WITH SUDOKU & ALL THAT THAN THE OTHERS.MOREOVER SHE ALWAYS DEPENDS ON OTHERS ESPECIALLY geetha(a)karthikayini REGARDING STUDIES.EX:she asks geetha to write essays for her essay competition &passages for her oratorical competition.her price winning abstract on neutraceuticals was completely prepared by geetha(a)karthikayini.And karthikayini doesn't know her own ability & talent and she keeps boasting such waste people.

Karthikayini said...

U r comment is yet another example for ur greatness dear.Long live Prasi!

aarthi said...

Cute Sisters !! Gee and prasi :) :D

sti said...

Well... All I Can Say Is You Guys Really Rock :) :)

Karthikayini said...

Hi Swathi

As of now Prasanna is one of my gud friends,philosopher,guide,sister,daughter,enemy and what not.I like spending time with her.As I had written in my blog she is gud in many ways.

U also seem to be very bold and quite an intelligent girl.This I presume even though I have not met u in person.Do come 2 my house when u home for vacation any time.
So atleast my brother is having friends who are having a broader view of life.Nice knowing you.

sti said...

:)
Would Be My Pleasure To Come!
As far as Prasanna is concerned U r really true Completely agree...