Monday, February 15, 2010

Paying Guest(PG)

Itz been more than a year almost I have settled at Hyderabad.Initially I was hesitant to accommodate myself in a sharing accommodation as I had lived independently at Malanjkhand.When I live alone I define everything-right from my morning walk to my night sleep.

But now after a year of having stayed in a PG,life has some flavors added to it.Right from beauty tips to going to theatres for watching movies,it has been fun all the way.Life in a PG is really a blessing if you find friends who have similar thoughts and above all,the stupid and nonsense thoughts which occupy the mind when staying alone is certainly avoided as I find friends giving suggestions on all topics under the sky.

Now Once again going to a remote place like Malanjkhand no longer occupies my thought though I can visit such places for a vacation,for a change of mind or officially as my work will demand it!

Looks like I can survive anywhere in India atleast-jungle,city,island,desert... Place is no longer a problem for me...I enjoy the change in my habitat....Hahaha!

No comments: